Mein ZXR-Traum.

Alles was Technik & Umbau/Aufbau betrifft...
Antworten
Flemming
Rollerfahrer
ZXR-Modellreihe: K (91/92)

Mein ZXR-Traum.

Beitrag von Flemming »

This has been my dream ZXR for now 15 years back. It has already cost me around 25.000€ and I'm nowhere near the target.
My first ZXR750/900 was totally ruined by a company and its not until now I have a 750/900 -92 in a very good condition.

Bild

The thing is that it seems impossible to find descent people here in Sweden who can help me reach my goal.

Apparently it's not impossible to fit the single sided swingarm and make the exhaust like that. The bike on the picture has a 950cc-engine too and nobody here in Sweden wants to bore my 900 to 950. It sickens me!

I wouldn't use the MV Augusta fairings but it's a nice job the guy has done.

I don't know why people don't want to help me with this? I mean companies in Sweden. It's a shame I need to take the bike all the way down to Germany but I'm ready to do it.

So if you guys in here could help me with this I would be happy to reach my goal some day. I'm great fun for the help I've already have got. Thanks.
I will try out Lohmann Racing Umbau later this year and hope for the best.

Drachenreiter
ZXR-Konstrukteur
ZXR-Modellreihe: J (91/92)

Re: Mein ZXR-Traum.

Beitrag von Drachenreiter »

Did you read this :arrow: http://www.zxr750.de/board/viewtopic.ph ... ge#p671261" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey Flemming,
with the exhaust under the engine, I have already experimented in thought.
The problem is (in Germany), I have to keep the noise levels. That's why I can not just cut the pipes and build the muffler under the engine.
That is too loud and for a second muffler is no Space down there.Maybe you could use a muffler for a Z1000 ....
if($ahnung == NULL){read FAQ; use SEARCH; use GOOGLE ;} else {use brain;make post;}Bild

Antworten